Sub classes 489 Best Australia Immigration Consultants in Delhi are Provide all visa programs for skilled and would-be migrants. Best Subclass 189 is a skilled independent – Permanent Residence visa. This sub class are options to obtain PR status in Australia as a general skilled migrant. Visa subclass is selected in conformity with the skills, requirements, and eligibility.
The points in these subclasses are determined on factors like age, English language competency, overseas employment in nominated skilled occupation, education qualifications at the time of invitation, Australian education, nomination/sponsorship, etc.
There’s more to the General Skilled Migration Program. You can Get in touch with us to get detailed information on the same.
Check eligibility first, and then put the next steps forward.
The verge points to qualify for this visa are 60 & the applicants required to meet the points.
Age:- The age of the applicant should be between 18 -45 years. Minimum scoring points 15 with a maximum up to 30 can be awarded.
English language:- The applicant should prove he/she have meets English language test to the competent level before the application is lodged. One would meet the English Language threshold if they score TOEFL iBT scores of 12 in Listening, 13 in Reading, 21 in Writing, 18 in Speaking or PTE Academic scores of 50 in each band or IELTS 6 bands in all the components or if holds a valid passport & should be citizen of one of the listed countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland.
Skill Assessment:- It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before and EOI is lodged.
Points can also be earned on the other eligibility criteria as well:
- Overseas Experience points (Experience outside Australia):– The applicant can claim points for having 3/5/8 years of overseas experience in the nominated occupation(SOL) in the last 10 years. Minimum points 5 with a maximum of up to 15 can be claimed.
- Overseas Qualification points (Qualifications gained outside Australia):- The applicant can claim points for recognized minimum qualifications Bachelors/Masters or PhD or holding qualifications that are assessed by the assessing body. Minimum points 10 with a maximum of up to 20 can be awarded standard that is comparable to a relevant Australian qualification.
- Australian Experience:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having worked in Australia for 1/3/5/8 in one of the occupations listed on the SOL, A full-time paid employment can minimum points 5 with a maximum of up to 20 can be awarded.
- Australian Study:- The applicant of Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim additional points for Australian study for a qualification which is a course of at least two years or more. Minimum points 5 with a maximum of up to 15 can be claimed.
- Partner Skills:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim 5 points under partner skills, if the partner satisfies the requirements of age, English language ability, qualifications and skills assessment result.
- Sponsorship points:- The applicant would require a successful, valid nomination from the state, regional area or sponsorship from family members living in designated areas of Australia. This sponsorship will lead to 10 points.
Sponsorship by a State/Territory:- Applicant’s nominated occupation should be listed in the respective state SOL and he/she should meet all the eligibility criteria as set by the state. The client has to commit to live and work in this state for initial 2 years of stay in specified regional areas of Australia.
You must meet health requirements examination. Health examinations will depend on your personal circumstances, including your country of citizenship, time spent in another country during the last five years and your activities in Australia. The results of your health examinations will be valid for 12 months.
This applies to you and any of dependent family members included in your visa application.
You must need character certificate . You must provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months including all short professional/business visits or more during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age.
This is also applies to you and all your dependent family members listed in your application who are above 16 years old.
Debts to the Australian Government:
You should not have outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay to the Australian Government before this visa can be claimed.
You can include the following people in your visa application:
- Your partner (spouse)
- Your partner’s dependent children
These family members must meet the requirements for including family members in your application. The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship with you.
What the visa lets you do?
This visa allows you and your family to:
- Stay in Australia for up to four years
- Live, work and study in a specified regional area of Australia
- Travel in and out of Australia while the visa is valid
- Provides a pathway to a Permanent Residence visa in Australia
*Not eligible for any benefits on this visa
PEAR VISA – PROCESS
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
Document checklist :
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Guidance on acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate
- Assistance with Medicals
- Updates & Follow up with the Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier)
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Review of application and call consultation service by RMA agent*
- Job Search Assistance*