Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
Canada Federal Skilled Worker application are handled through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada. Eligible Applicants of this program need to create an online profile for Canada Express Entry.
The application selection process requires point based test and require scoring 67 marks out of 100. For those candidates, whose occupation fall under the ‘Skilled Occupation List’(SOL), can appear in the assessment test.
Skilled Worker program application are sorted based on applicant capability to become established economically after his/her immigration to Canada. All you have to do is apply this visa using our expert.
Note: The province of Quebec does not own Skilled Worker Program and is completely responsible for selecting its own skilled workers.
Canada Immigration authorities process those Canada Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications who you meets following terms:
- At least one year of continuous and paid work experience through a single job in last 10 years,
- At skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of Canada’s National Occupational Classification & who holds this amount & type of work experience in occupations list
- And all the necessary requirements stated below
FSW application form is entitled to participate, we will assess applicant forms to see if your work experience is legitimate Your work experience has to be within the last 10 years and it should be
- One year in the same job at least
- continuous and paid (full-time or an equivalent amount of part-time job)
- skill type 0 for managerial occupations
- skill level B for technical occupations and skilled trades
- skill level A for professional occupations
Applicant has to achieve the minimum language level which shows that you meet the minimum language requirement of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7, which is mandatory for Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Applicant must have a Canadian certificate, diploma, or credential
- a credential from recognized foreign education
- and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by a CIC approved agency that justify that applicant credential is equal to a completed Canadian post-secondary or secondary educational credential.
About the Application Cap
Last decade Canada Immigration authorities receive huge number of application, they consider only a limited number of applications per year. Like between May 1, 2014, & April 30, 2015, they considered only 25,000 complete Canada Federal Skilled Worker application forms. They consider around 1000 applications per eligible occupation within the 25,000 cap in same time frame
If Applicant meet all the above conditions, Six more selection factors play on which your application forms processed. They are:
- your education,
- your work experience,,
- your adaptability (how well you are likely to settle here).
- whether you have arranged employment in Canada, and
- your skills in English and/or French, Canada’s two official languages
Proof of funds
You must also show that you have the financial capability to support your family & yourself too after you reach Canada.
Application Processing Fee
If applications made for Canada Federal Skilled Worker program category & found not eligible according to the specified criteria, candidate will be informed of same decision. As per the discretion of the immigration officer, the processing fee may or may not be refunded.
Permanent Residence Fee
Permanent residence fee paid if candidate’s Federal Skilled Worker application is approved. This fee has to be paid before Citizenship and Immigration Canada issues the permanent resident visa. If applicant chooses not to use the visa or cancel the application, then his/her fee is refundable.
Other fees applicable for a medical examination, a language test and a police clearance certificate, which is required as a part of the security and crime background check Post application submission and the process time frame is of minimum 6 months.