Australia requires a workforce and the skilled nominated visa is for the very same workforce. The Australia skilled independent subclass 190 is a point-based visa where the candidate needs to get at least 65 points to get in. Once the person meets the required eligibility criteria, the candidate gets a skilled nominated subclass by the respective state government, then Permanent Residency is provided to the person. Let us know more about subclass 190 in detail.
Eligibility to Apply Australian visa subclass 190
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for people who want to apply for the Australian visa subclass 190:
- The person should be aged between 18 to 45 years of age
- The person should have a state or territory nomination
- Should have competent English
- Must meet health and character requirements
- Should lodge an EOI and get an invite to apply
- Their respective occupation must be listed under the 190-subclass visa nomination occupation list.
Documents for Application
Once the person receives a state nomination meant for skilled workers, they need to submit a set of documents within sixty days. The list of documents includes:
- Proof of identity
- Report by a recognized assessing authority which has assessed your respective skill
- Language test results – IELTS or PTE
- Passport or birth certificate for the proof of age
- Two – colored recent passport size photographs
- Educational qualification degree
- Skilled employment documents
Documents to show relationship status:
- If you are married, provide a copy of your marriage certificate
- If divorced or widowed, proof of divorce certificate or death certificate of the spouse
- Health and character documents
- Employment reference letters
There can be some other documents that can be asked by the immigration department.
- Check if your job is listed under the approved nominated occupation
- Submit your EOI – Expression of Interest
- Choose a state to get a nomination form
- After selection, you will receive an ITA – Invitation to Apply
- Submit your PR application within 60 days.
These are the eligibility criteria, documents to apply, and steps to apply for the Australia skilled independent subclass 190. PearVisa is one of the leading immigration consultants in India extending immigration consulting services. If you want to settle in Australia, PearVisa is your perfect destination. Connect with our expert consultants to begin your immigration journey with us right away.