Over the past several years while a nasty recession has hit the western world precipitated by a banking collapse, the Canadian economy has remained relatively robust. The Canadian government did not engage in any of the bank bailouts which transpired in the United States. In fact, when the banking collapse started in 2008 in the United States the Canadian banks actually remained stable and profitable. Canada is a rich and diverse country that is known for its abundant resources, diverse cultures, and accessible health and social services.
One fact which many people are unaware of is that Canada is the best country in the world to live in more than six times. No other country can match this impressive statistic. With an Immigration Attorney or Immigration Consultant, you are paying for their knowledge of the process and at the same time, you are going to pay several thousand dollars more in fees. If you, do it yourself it will require more research and personal work on your part, but you will be able to complete the process in a much less expensive manner. If you want to move to Canada consult the immigration consultants.
Like a business plan, going through all the steps will not necessarily mean success. However, by organizing yourself and systematizing the process on your end, there is a greater likelihood that you will be successful. This assumes of course that you meet the prerequisites for immigration in your selected class. Your general goal is immigration to Canada. A specific goal would be under what class of immigration you intend to apply.
The classes of immigration under which you can presently apply are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class: This is the class most frequently used by new applicants for Canadian immigration. If you qualify for one of these, the provincial government will aid you in your application, and in some cases, it pushes you closer to the top of the waiting list for application processing.
- Canadian Experience Class: an immigration category for Canada’s temporary foreign workers and international graduate students who wish to become Permanent Residents. This class was first implemented in 2007.
- Business Class: This class is for Investors, Entrepreneurs, and the Self-Employed. Applications in this class generally take less time than the Federal Skilled Worker Class.
- Family Class: This class of immigrants must be sponsored to come to Canada by a relative such as a parent, fiancé(e), spouse, or common-law partner. A common-law partner is defined as a person of the opposite or same-sex with whom you are in a conjugal relationship.
- Selected Immigration: Skilled Worker / Professional applicants intending to reside in Montreal or another city in the Province of Quebec are selected based upon a different set of criteria.
- Provincial Nominees Class: In this classification, a prospective immigrant applies to a Province that has certain established needs. If you fit their immigration criteria, then the province(s) then aid(s) in the application process.
- Refugees Class: Applicants in this class are admitted under special rules.
- Others: (visitor visa, temporary employment authorization,) and so on…
- Have a plan that anticipates each step: Make a checklist of all requirements for your selected class of immigration. Put in as much detail as possible. You may need to modify the list by including additional steps as the process continues.
- Execute your plan: This includes all immigration steps that need to be done through the best Immigration Consultant in Delhi.
With an Immigration Attorney or Immigration Consultant, you are paying for their knowledge of the process and at the same time, you are going to pay several thousand dollars more in fees. If you, do it yourself it will require more research and personal work on your part, but you will be able to complete the process in a much less expensive manner. To move to Canada or Australia consult the best Australia Visa consultants in Delhi nearby you. Pear Visa Consultant is one of the best immigration consultants in Delhi. Consult them today for a hassle-free journey.