Canada houses some incredible and well-known geographical regions and extraordinary employment opportunities. The most remarkable part is the opportunities the country offers. In Canada, people experience a welcoming society with an extraordinary support system for international immigrants. With an excellent education system, internationally accredited qualifications, and unique quality of life, it is emerging as one of the topmost inclinations among people from our country.
People choose a consultant for professional advice on visa filing, the customized documents checklist, assistance on PNP programs, and job search. Are you also Striving for assistance from top immigration consultants in Delhi for Canada? Well if that’s the case then your hunt is over because the best immigration consultant in Bangalore are all prepared to assist you.
Here is why you must choose the best immigration consultant in Bangalore
- The years of experience in the field.
- The manpower employed to cater to the needs of the clients.
- value a consultant that can add to your profile with their expertise.
- And the range of services offered.
- Profile Evaluation: An in-depth inspection of your profile.
- Document Checklist: An illustrated checklist of the documents compelled and verified for correctness and realism.
- Resume Writing: A documented resume is created with industry experts to meet the regulations of foreign employers.
- Language Test Preparation: Online training by language professionals to help you accomplish the mandatory IELTS exam.
- Visa Filing: The visa application convenes the basic requirements.
- Post-Landing Services: assist with airport pick-up and lodging services.
Fee structure of Canada PR Consultants
The fee that is reflected by an immigration consultant can range between 50,000INR – 1,50,000INR.
Application and another fee
Application Fees for Canada PR: CAD 825
Single applicant fee: CAD 1325
Couple Applicant Fee: (825 *2) = CAD 2650 + 500 (Right to PR Fee)
Dependent fee for Child: CAD 225 for each child
Language exam fees: INR12,000 approx.
An Education Credential Assessment (ECA) for foreign degrees
$220+$85 for Fast Express courier charges.
Medical exam: INR 3,000
Police certificate: INR 500
Biometric Fee CAD 85 for a sole applicant
Biometric Fee CAD 170 for two or more applicants
Extra processing charges for local nominee program
So if you are looking for reliable immigration consultant services that are also cost-effective then do not think twice and reach the Immigration experts.
What is the basic age limit for applying for Canada PR?
While there is no certain age limit for Canada PR, the age indicates as below.
- You can gain an utmost of 12 points for age.
- For 18 to 35 years of age, you get 12
- For every year over 35 years, 1 point is reduced
- Zero points for people aged 47 and above.
Is getting job complex after receiving the PR? No, it is not a tough task to look for jobs. If your skills fall under the skilled job list then it turns even easier and comfortable.